– Currently working on several projects with/for: Paul Bogaers, Daan Paans, Gerco de Ruijter, Erik Lieber, Theo Bos, Koen Hauser and Raimond Wouda.
– For the Ceramics Department of Rietveld Academy I have edited the artist statements of the graduate students as well as editing the interview-conversation with these graduate students plus proofreading all texts for the small catalogue to be issued at the vernissage of the final exam on July 3rd.
– On June 8th the show When Red Disappears [Elspeth Diederix] opened at Huis Marseille and the book with the same title was launched. For Huis Marseille I co-curated the show, wrote the press release and all texts for the rooms. For the book I was the producer and co-editor, together with Hans Gremmen [Fw:Books] and Elspeth Diederix herself. Check out this disarming review by one of the international authorities on photobook critique Jörg Colberg.
– On the 5th of May I gave a Funding Proposal Session [together with Taco Hidde Bakker] as part of the Unseen Dummy Sessions.
– In the context of an ongoing research programme the art cooperative Radical Reversibility organized, in collaboration with Looiersgracht 60, the exhibition and symposium Seeing without a Seer (from 20 – 30 september 2018). The programme was set up as a cooperative, imaginative and speculative exercise to grasp what is at stake in the act of seeing. Seeing without a Seer explores alternative ways of looking, thinking and image-making that evade the central position of the viewer. For this Amsterdam Art Fund granted me/us a Drop-in Consultation Grant and Mondriaan Foundation granted me a Project Grant Intermediaries.
– For Foam Magazine issue #50 WATER I was commissioned to write a short text about Elspeth Diederix underwater photography series When Red Dissappears.