Some selected news:
– In the context of an ongoing research programme art cooperative Radical Reversibility organized, in collaboration with Looiersgracht 60, the exhibition From Seeing to Acting (from 16 september – 4 oktober 2021). See for all INFO
– I’m proud to be the editor of POLDER VIII, a book initiated and compiled by photographer Raimond Wouda, who had been photographing for thirty years in Tuindorp-Oostzaan, an area in Amsterdam North the construction of which started one hundred years ago. The book has been designed by Hans Gremmen en published by FW:Books. From september 1 on there is an exhibition going on with the same subject at Stadsarchief Amsterdam.
– I have had the pleasure to present the second Footnote for the Input Party. HERE you’ll find my contribution
– I am pleased to announce that I recieved a ‘Ontwikkelbudget’ from The Amsterdam Art Foundation. This will enable me to enhance editing and design skills in order to deepen en broaden the scope of my research through images and this will lead, amongst other leads, to a fresh new output of image-based essays, primarily to be shared on a new website to arrive this fall.
– Currently doing projects with/for: Museum De Domijnen (guest-curator), Florian Göttke, Lana Mesic, Doina Kraal, Gerco de Ruijter, Erik Lieber, Theo Bos, Alex Fischer, Maura Biava a.o.